Designed specifically to help you alternate between sitting and standing
The Miracle Desk monitor arm is designed specifically to optimize the productivity of people that stand at work. Now it is sleeker, smoother, more precise and expandable! To optimize the sit/stand lifestyle, you want to quickly shift from sitting to standing and position your monitor precisely in the right ergonomic position.
Raise your monitor a full 36" above your desk
Most monitor arms that claim to be sit-stand compatible might raise the center of your monitor 24" above your desk. If you are over 5' 2", you will soon be hunched over, craning your neck to see your screen! With the Miracle Desk monitor arm, you can raise the center of your monitor up to 36" above your desk, which means users up to 6'4" can stand comfortably and easily view their monitor.
The Miracle Desk monitor arm provides a full range of motion and precise positioning to ensure proper ergonomics to maximize comfort and minimize eye, neck and back strain. Imagine how your productivity will skyrocket when you can instantly adjust your monitor to the most comfortable position for sitting or standing. With a touch of your finger, you can move your monitor up or down a full 15” to switch from sitting to standing. Use the premium quick-adjust lever to get another 12” of vertical range. A full 360° motion lets you switch from landscape to portrait orientation. 90° tilt means you can point your monitor at the ceiling or floor, and 180° swivel means you will always face your monitor head-on, even with 2 screens. You can adjust the top of your monitor from 12” up to 40” above your desk (for a 12’ high monitor), so even if you are 6’4” you can stand and view your screen comfortably.
Miracle Desk monitor arms are modular, so you can order parts to adapt to your ever-changing work environment. So, if you need to mount to a wall, add an extension, or add a holder for your laptop, we have you covered. Look for monitor arm parts to browse components that are compatible with the Miracle Desk monitor arm. For even more range of motion, you can add an extension arm in step #3, above.
- Smooth operation provided from premium hydraulic arm with durable gas spring inside
- Miracle Desk monitor arm designed for quick transition from sitting to standing in seconds
- Engineered for better ergonomics to increase viewing comfort and help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Sleek modern design compliments your flat-screen monitor and frees up desktop space. Cord management system hides cables, which means more usable workspace and a cleaner desk
- Monitor size: 15"- 27"
- Monitor weight supported: 6.4 - 17 lbs
- Extension arms recommended for monitors over 14" for proper spacing and positioning
- VESA mounting pattern: Standard 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm fits most flat screen monitors
- Desk version includes FREE grommet installation hardware, so you can mount through any 2" or less porthole in your desktop (minimum diameter for porthole 1/2")
- Vertical range: 15"
- Mount tilt: -90°~ + 85°
- Mount swivel: 180°
- Mount rotation: 360°
Your monitor arm will work great with the Miracle Desk
Did you know your Miracle Desk monitor arm supports a sit-stand lifestyle? We also support this lifestyle with our highly acclaimed Miracle Desk. It's the perfect companion.
Available in regular height (for up to 6 feet-tall people) and tall (for people over 6 feet height).
Available in a variety of quality woodgrain finishes.
View the Miracle Desk
The ultimate foot-comforting experience
Give your feet a break with our gel-padded comfort mat. Since you'll be standing at your Miracle Desk, we thought of your feet as well. Support comfortable spinal alignment and relieve tension while receiving a gentle foot massage!
View the Comfort Mat